Costa Rica is the most glorious and breathtaking place on earth… where misty rain forests meet countless beaches. Here, the finest waves in the world are surfed. Scuba divers of all levels encounter warm turquoise water, alive with marine habitats. Massive schools of fish swim abundantly, creating a fisherman's paradise. Jacques Cousteau was frequently asked to identify his "favorite place on earth." Cousteau would only name 3 locations, one of which was the South Pacific of Costa Rica.
National Geographic identified the South Pacific of Costa Rica as " the most biologically intense place on earth.”
Home to the longest left wave in the world, Pavones, Costa Rica, lies on the edge of the South Pacific. The famous point break of Pavones is a "must-ride" for all surfers (Surfer Magazine). The South Pacific ocean, and the small islands off its coast (Isla Del Cano and Isla Del Coco), were amongst the most popular sites visited by Cousteau.
- Scuba Diving
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Surfing (point breaks and secret surf spots, only accessible by boat)
- Canopy Tours (zip line through the jungle tree tops)
- Volcano Tours (Visit our favorite volcano and hot spring)
- Horse back riding
- White water rafting
- Rainforest tours (exotic birds, crocodiles, monkeys, butterflies, flowers)
- Kite surfing
- Weddings (license, attorney, photographer, reception, cake, flowers)
- Honeymoons (unsurpassed romantic memories in the form of adventure and relaxation)
- If we do not specialize in the activity, we will assist you in finding a Sea- Earth approved business.